Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Savage Eye

What can I say about this show?? It's so brilliant and the sketches are really relatable! But some of it is a bit rude, so DO NOT WATCH WITH PARENTS!! Trust me, it's awkward.
There are two series and the second one is being shown on RTE now on Mondays around 9 or 10pm.are David McSavage is the creator and the main star of the show, and he is a wonderful actor, really and truly. He does the accents very well and his Garda impression is spot-on, and his paedophile priest sketch (in every episode!) is hilarious! I'd say that my favourite character has to be the 'President for Life' and her 'housebound'. McSavage is brilliant as the President, who refers to her/himself as 'me, The Irish Nation'.
Here are a few pictures of the sketches:




No comments:

Post a Comment